Drop-in Daycare for Community Center patrons while using facility amenities.
- Daycare is included in CCC Membership
- Non-Member children can access the daycare with daily admission.
- Parent/Guardian must stay at the CCC at all times while their children are checked into the CCC Daycare
- Daycare is drop-in only; space for your child is not guaranteed.
- CCC Daycare is for children age 6 months – 8 years old
- Parents and Authorized Adults must abide by the CCC Daycare Sick Child Policies.
- The Daycare staff does not perform diaper changes – if your child needs a diaper change, parents or authorized adults will be called or retrieved to come assist their child.
- For sanitary reasons, children must be covered on top and bottom. Diapers, underwear, and swimsuits must be covered by pants/shorts, shirts, leggings, etc.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- No food, beverages, candy, gum, toys, or electronic devices from home are allowed in the daycare.
- The CCC Daycare is not equipped to provide 1:1 care for children of any age. If children require one-on-one care, they may have a PCA or Support Person attending them while they are checked into the daycare.
View the full list of the CCC Daycare Policies and Procedures