The Administrative Services Department is responsible for administering all operations of the City. This administrative support provides the backbone of all City functions.
The department is split up into three sections: Finance, Information Services, and Utility Billing.
The Finance section manages:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Annual audits
- Budget processing and tracking
- Software maintenance of the MUNIS interface
The Information Services (IS) section manages:
- The City's technology infrastructure including a fiber ring in key areas of the City
- Information systems at all City-related facilities
The Utility Billing section manages:
- Processing billing for the City's main enterprise funds, including storm sewer, electric, water, and sanitary sewer service
- Managing late accounts and coordinating new connections and shut-offs
- Serving as customer service representatives at City Hall