- Mark Windschitl
- Jay Rohe
- Jon Grau
- McKayla Hatfield
- League of Women Voters Mayor of Chaska Candidate Forum (Video)
- Chaska Herald Q-and-A with Mayor Candidate Jay Rohe (Newspaper Article)
- Chaska Herald Q-and-A with Mayor Candidate Mark Windschitl (Newspaper Article)
Excerpt from Article VII, Section 6 of the Constitution of the State of Minnesota:
Every person who by the provisions of this article is entitled to vote at any election and is twenty-one (21) years of age is eligible for any office elective by the people in the district wherein he/she has resided thirty days previous to the election, except as otherwise provided in the Constitution and law of the United States.
Campaign Financial Reports
All candidates who successfully file with the city of Chaska must submit Campaign Financial Reports to the City Clerk's Office at One City Hall Plaza, Chaska, MN 55318, as follows:
- Initial report is due within 14 days of receiving contributions or making disbursements of more that $750.00.
- Subsequent reports are due 10 days before and 30 days after the election and each year by Jan. 31 or until a final report is filed.
- A final report is due when all debts are settled and all assets are disposed of in excess of $100.00.
- A Campaign Financial Report Certification of Filing shall be submitted to the City Clerk no later than seven days after the election.